Cancellation payment clearing delay threats

Hartington
New Community Member

I got an offer last Friday and accepted. Buyer sent me massage to say hurry up and send as they needed the item by the next Saturday but no payment showing in either my PayPal or eBay which says awaiting payment. Sent a message to buyer to say no problem I will send it today which was the next day if I receive payment. So now the problems begin: buyer says she’s paid. I said nothing showing at my end. She then sends screenshots to prove it showing it was paid by her debit card. She then starts asking me to refresh my page, call up PayPal etc. For three days she’s messaging me says she’s spoken to PayPal and it’s gone through her end. But nothing in my account! Im say I’m not going to send it til I receive money, I’m thinking the money hasn’t cleared?? Then she says she’s so sorry maybe she should cancel and pay again, next message she says she’s cancelled can she pay again. I’m confused as the item still says awaiting payment? I sent her a cancellation request under the buyer wants cancellation function but she hasn’t responded, now she sent me threats and abuse, saying I lied and that she’s going to get my account removed. I’ve tried blocking her as I don’t want to do business with this person. Item still says waiting payment. Any advice?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hartington 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.