Canceled dispute

Ivaila_bg
New Community Member
Hi, I have the following problem, last year I order a product, I received it after 20 days although I paid for express shipping within 7 days, the product was completely different so I filed a claim, open a dispute with the seller. End of January I returned the product to the seller and according to the tracking information of the parcel it’s still in transit. I just received email from PayPal that the dispute is canceled because I didn’t provide tracking information!!! Which is not true, I provided all needed and it’s in the file case, visible and can be checked in anytime. Now I understand that because of the current situation in China with the corona virus all deliveries and work in general are delayed, but that’s not a reason to lose my money. So, please can Anyone advice how can I solve my problem and where should I send email or something.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ivaila_bg,

I'm sorry to hear that the case was closed due to the delay in return shipping being delivered. Please reach out to customer service to explain the situation and discuss available options.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.