Canceled Refund Bad Seller

jellybuddy

Hi,

I recently bought a camera from eBay on 2 January 2020 using PayPal at checkout. The seller added UPS shipment tracking details within minutes from the payment which I later found to be invalid (UPS website cannot locate the shipment details of the provided tracking number). On 8 January 2020, that is 6 days later from purchase date of which the delivery details state delivery would be made, the tracking number still did not provided any information about any shipment with such number.

The seller has never replied to any of my messages or emails since the purchase. I then filled a dispute for a refund on grounds of item not being received. Long story short, today its 16 January 2020, two attempts have been made for a refund and both failed with a status "Canceled – Refund". I am trying to escalate the dispute to a claim and there is no Escalate to PayPal at the bottom of the PayPal Resolution Center page.

I have twitted PayPal and they are still not helping. I fear I have been scammed, how do I recover my money?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.