Cancel an order

Happyfids
Contributor
Contributor

I immediately tried to cancel the order payment at the time was pending, I have sent many emails and I keep getting a response that says, aww just give them a try, shipping will be a priority, etc.  But if I get it, to send it back will be almost as much as the product, I am so frustrated.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Azure855
Contributor
Contributor
I would suggest to block that particular transaction from the bank end, if it hasn't gone through yet.
Login to Me Too

Happyfids
Contributor
Contributor

It was actually through pay Pal credit.

Thank you

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Happyfids 

You can't cancel unless there is a cancel option and that only happens if the email address is non-existant ie a typo or similar.

That is unless the merchant is happy to cancel and refund for you.

If you try and stop it at the bank then paypal may well have already credited the seller upfront and so they would put your paypal account into negative until you paid them back again.

You can of course file a dispute for non reciept of item OR item received but not as described if appropriate OR do a chargeback if you used a credit card?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rich

Hi Happyfids,

Here is more information about canceling payments for your reference: https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/all-about-canceling-a-payment-faq2058

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.