Canadian Return Shipping on Us apparently cancelled in 2015.

AntoniaG
Contributor
Contributor

I have spoken to two Paypal people who both told me the Return Shipping on Us was available to Canadians. I went to the CANADIAN referenced sign-up page and signed up, afterwards receiving the "Congratulations!" message page.  When I requested a return  two weeks later, no link showed up on my activity page (as it is supposed to). I called, the next employee said there was something wrong, and refunded me the shipping.  Today, I called, and after spending 10 minutes with the irritating automatic voice, got another employee who just didn't get what I was trying to explain and so passed me on to someone else. This person couldn't understand why I couldn't see a link, since the merchant apparently had signed up, and then came back to tell me that the Canadian program was cancelled in  2015, but grandfathered. I asked why then did I get a page with "ca" in the URL, inviting me to join, and why did I get a page saying "Congratulations."  Does anyone know if it was in fact cancelled?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AntoniaG

Its still available.

https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/mpp/returnshipping

However it only applies to transactions made AFTER you have activated the link so maybe the transaction you are referring to happened before you clicked the link.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.