Can't withdraw from paypal 180 days passed limit

loss295
Contributor
Contributor

I was withdraw $295 from fiverr to newly created a paypal account, This paypal account was created by random name.
After balance receive at paypal, Paypal instantly limit my account.
Now 180 days passed, I can't add my payoneer bank account.
Getting error, "Sorry, We can't add your bank right now".

I tried to contact paypal, They never reply to my message.
So, How can i get my $295 now, Can anyone help me?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @loss295

Thanks for posting in the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing. I recommend contacting Customer Support for further assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope you're able to withdraw soon! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

loss295
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal support twitter replied

Thank you for following up with us regarding the bank. It should be noted that through this channel, we do not have access to view or access account details due to data protection reasons. With that being said, we'd be unable to refer to the account regarding this situation. For further assistance with this issue, it may be best to get in touch with us directly to review this further. You can get in touch with us by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. There, you'll see your available contact routes. I hope this can be sorted out! ^CSA

@PayPal_Meghan wrote:

Hello @loss295

Thanks for posting in the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble withdrawing. I recommend contacting Customer Support for further assistance. You can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope you're able to withdraw soon! 

- Meghan 

I can't get any support from paypal:

Message inbox not reply more than 1 month.

No Email
Phone call allways offline

live chat always offline

So how can i get my money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.