Can't withdraw - Even though I got an email saying my account was returned to regular standing

Thia96
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited and I sent all the required info. I got an email saying my account was returned to regular standing. It still refuses to let me withdraw my money. There is nothing in the resolution center and no relevant options. This is my second time trying to ask here, no response, no response from the messaging system, no phone number exists, I just want to talk to SOMEBODY, I just want my own money in my bank account. Please just somebody tell me if there's something else i have to do besides wait. I know it said 5-7 days, but, I ALREADY GOT THE EMAIL SAYING THEY COMPLETED THEIR REVIEW, SO WHAT GIVES?!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Thia96
Contributor
Contributor

Turns out it wasn't an issue with paypal at all - my bank did a merger and I never switched cards. Just now activated the new card and paypal is working fine. Sorry about the unnecessary post, but, a reminder for anybody else having a similar issue - make sure that your card is all set to go before you try to wrestle with paypal's support system 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.