Can't use/transfer balance

FakedDragon
New Community Member

Hello! I believe I may have made a mistake but hopefully it can be fixed. Some days ago I made a new paypal for my digital art commissions. I didn't use my real name, but used my art name instead (Faked Dragon). Today I sold and got some money in my balance. The problem is that I can't use or transfer it unless I prove my identity. And well, Faked Dragon isn't my real name is it? I've already tried once, and I only have one try left. I also have my bank account linked. Is there any way I could possibly move this balance to my personal paypal? Or will it just be stuck in this paypal forever?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @FakedDragon,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues using our services. Is your account currently limited? If so, I'd recommend trying to resolve the steps in the Resolution Center. If you're unable to complete the steps listed in the Resolution Center, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page to see what options may be available. 

Best Wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.