Can't use my PayPal at all

TheRussianAce
New Community Member
So I've been trying to make a time sensitive purchase related to a game, any other time I've tried to make a payment my PayPal has worked fine but for some reason it has decided I need to input a new card even though I already had one, I tried to contact support about it but no luck so I just typed in my current card until it told me that my account was limited, it asked for even more information like my driver's licence etc which I provided but then it told me my account was locked anyway, my only other options were all going to take 3-5 business days which doesn't sound like it'll be done today meaning it's useless to me.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Donnatanhouse
New Community Member

I need to send some money to a reliable source and my account is limited and will not allow.  My bank, Investors Bank is disputing a transaction I made on April 7, 2020 for which I never received the merchandise.  Because of this dispute I can not use my account.  Is there anyway to send money while this dispute is being resolved?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.