Can't use account caused limited

Mariamadalena
Contributor
Contributor

I open a business account, but because the business does not work, I want to downgrade to be private, the account can accept money but cannot be used to pay and the problems that are not completed when the business account is not approved, remain with error :

Screenshot_2018-10-09 PayPal Send Request Payments.png

when goto resolution center clicked error like this :

Screenshot_2018-10-09 PayPal.png

I have contacted paypall via e-mail but there has been no response

The following restrictions apply, I have done data transmission for more than 1 year

Screenshot_2018-10-09 Restore Account.png

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Nothing anyone can do here. You need to call PayPal and tell them you are not a charity. Can you go in to the business settings and change the type of business you are? 

To call PayPal: Click "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then select the phone option. Press zero when on the line to get an operator.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mariamadalena
Contributor
Contributor

the account has become personal, but the restrictions when the initial opening is never lost. account can only receive money without being able to be withdrawn, sent or used to pay bills.
sent e-mail several times but there was still no response. no reply to an email stating that the problem was handled.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mariamadalena

Give customer services a call?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mariamadalena
Contributor
Contributor

already dozens of times

Login to Me Too

Mariamadalena
Contributor
Contributor

number can not call from my country.

Login to Me Too

Mariamadalena
Contributor
Contributor

phone can not call from my country

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.