Can't upload tracking info that has been asked to upload again? Why?

defasturias
New Community Member

Hi,

I have a dispute open as a buyer I asked for a refund. Got the instructions to send the item back and provide tracking info at the resolution center. I clicked on the "Upload tracking info" button and entered tracking number, courier and provided a link for tracking site under "additional message" window. Package has been delivered 2 days later, however almost 2 weeks later I get an email from Paypal bothering me to upload tracking info again, otherwise they may not refund my funds. Same process, but this time when I want to upload the info I get the message that something went wrong on their end and that I should try again. I have been trying to upload for the past 3 days and always the same error. Furthermore, they require the proof that package has been sent to seller's address. I have a picture of the slip from post office, but there is no option to upload the picture anywhere! Has anyone had that issue before?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Alawadhi
Contributor
Contributor

it happen to me also, i think PayPal doing like this to people so they lose the case and close it, i provided tracking number and proof of postage with shipping label but again nothing happen and seller not taking his items back and held up with DHL, when i try to contact PayPal all i get is we are reviewing your case only. so its waste of time, my case resolution date is 26 June but still the case under review and nothing happened, too bad

now some of the moderator will come and will say try to contact PayPal by phone or Facebook or Twitter, i tried to contact PayPal on everything and didn't get any answer, so you will waste more of your time and money, good luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.