Can't transfer funds after 180 days
Dear PayPal Community,
My account permanent limit from last 188 days, i got mail for withdraw my funds, but i can't withdraw my funds, then i contact with support through calling, limitation department agent told me i can withdraw my funds after 48-72hr. then i tried again for withdraw my funds. i got same result. then i sent email to PayPal support. they told me i have to upload my document for verification. then i submitted my license, but not resolved my problem. they told me my document was invalid, then i did submit my passport before almost 3 days ago. not yet didn't get any response. already sent email 3 times. now i can see my my photo ID completed, but they are reviewing my business information, but i did submitted my business information submitted 188 days ago, at first PayPal did limit my account permanently without any kinds of valid reason, even i did submitted my all document, when my account was temporary limit, now what can i do ? please help me. PayPal are doing act just like ripper. i can see that, please help me anyone !
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I can't add funds to my wallet in My Money Archives
- Error - Sorry, PayPal Plus is currently not available in My Money Archives
- it says that I cant transfer the money to my Paymaya account? why is that? can someone help me? in My Money Archives
- Transfer funds from a preloaded card to bank in My Money Archives
- Sorry about that. We can’t complete this for you right now. You can try again in a minute or two in My Money Archives