Can't summit a clam

Mrma450
Contributor
Contributor

Why can I not summit a clam fill all the field in and then it tells me something went wrong on our end any help 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Schae

@Mrma450

Thank you for your post and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear that the website is giving you trouble. Since I cannot troubleshoot an account through Community, I will give you tips that could help you out.

1. You cannot file a dispute on a transaction that's older than 180 days.

2. The page may have timed out. Clear your cache and cookies, then try filing again. 

3. Log out and log back in. 

4. Make sure you are not trying to file a dispute on a transaction that already has an open dispute. 

If you still run into issues after these tips, please submit a Tech Support ticket. Thank you!

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Schae

@Mrma450

Thank you for your post and welcome!

I'm sorry to hear that the website is giving you trouble. Since I cannot troubleshoot an account through Community, I will give you tips that could help you out.

1. You cannot file a dispute on a transaction that's older than 180 days.

2. The page may have timed out. Clear your cache and cookies, then try filing again. 

3. Log out and log back in. 

4. Make sure you are not trying to file a dispute on a transaction that already has an open dispute. 

If you still run into issues after these tips, please submit a Tech Support ticket. Thank you!

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.