Can't send additional info on a dispute

WillieNilly
Contributor
Contributor
Your site wont let me make a comment on this case, only enter a tracking number. So I am responding here. 

This response from this seller Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. is completely unacceptable. They will not issue a refund until I ship the item back at MY expense! I should not have to pay for shipping this swimming pool back. It is a large heavy box.  It is nearly the entire amount of the refund; $247.80 to ship. The Refund would be $279!. So I'm left with $31.20? And no product? 

I should not have to pay for this company's mistake of sending me a completely wrong and inferior item. THEY need to pay for the shipping and send me a return label. 

There is NO way to Add this info to the case...I cannot find anyway to email PayPal, contact Paypal, reach out to anyone at Paypal, this is ridiculous! This is supposed to be covered in their protection plan. this issue has been going on since JUNE! 

This issue has gone on long enough. Please issue my refund.

Case ID: PP-D-72070700
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This is not a customer service site, this is a community blog/forum. You need to start a chat, or other means to get to PP customer service, then explain your situation, which by the way is all too common; it's a scam that I had gone thru not too long ago. Don't close the case, but contact PP before it expires, chat is one way like I said, get past the bot and talk to live agent, keep pressing even if they just repeats that you must return item to seller at an address in China or Hong Kong, which is most likely bogus so even if you do send a package back it will never get delivered. Seller don't have to do anything further, all the burden is on buyer/victim. This tremendous loophole has been known for months if not years and scammers (mostly from overseas) are having a field day.

So to summarize, don't close the case on your own, keep contacting PP to plead your case (I chatted with 4-5 agents before one finally helped me). And keep postin to let others know what crappy customer service and purchase protection PP has.

Login to Me Too

WillieNilly
Contributor
Contributor

I know it isn't. Their site for resolution goes in circles and doesn't let you contact them after a certain point, just letting my case be heard and hopefully get some advice, thanks for yours.  I've tried everything, and they closed the case and told me to deal with the company directly. What good is PP's prtection claim if they don't back it up? I'm done with PP, it was the only reason I used them in the first place. Thanks for replying.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.