Can't resolve account limitation, and sending email just generates the same auto reply.

Jann11
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone help, as pp don't want to. 

I have tried six times to no avail.  I have confirmed first part of personal verification and stuck on last two

Asked for utility bill ,which I drop to place on the page.  I then want to add copy of my driving licence.  Here's the fun part.  After uploading my copy bill and b4 I add my licence pic, I have to click Next.  The button will not highlight so I can't proceed to add the 2nd picture.  I keep trying.

I mail the issue and receive an automated response suggesting nothing to help and ending Please reply to this mail if your issue was not resolved.  I reply. Then I get same email with no option to reply!

So the issue is I can't click the Next button to complete my details.

Pp recently said my account was no longer linked to my bank. Not sure if this was a glitch but got it sorted.  I don't want to lose pp but if I get no help I will have to consider another provider.  So quick to take money and a shambles when you have a problem.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jann11

Contact customer service for assistance with this technical issue as no one in the forums have access to the tech back end:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Twilight5145
Contributor
Contributor
Totally agree that PayPal aren't interested. Gave up dealing with them in the end and started taking legal advice against them. Had £26.55 stolen from me by them. Buyer opened a dispute saying he hadn't received his item, seven days later tells PayPal he has received it. Five minutes later they refund his money. All I get from PayPal is the same automated reply
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello Twilight5145,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Twilight5145
Contributor
Contributor
Exactly the same reply and from the same person who replied to another post of mine. So, it is automated or at least just a standard reply. Customer service.... Disgraceful
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.