Can't provide information to remove limitations.

KosmasM20
Contributor
Contributor

Recently, my account was limited after using a family member's debit card for a payment without their permission. The claims were resolved and the situation was rectified, and the card in question was closed. However, my account was limited in the process and the resolution center is asking for a statement from that card to resolve the limitation. There are no statements available for that card, and since it's been closed by the bank, I can't get a code. I have significant funds waiting in my paypal balance, and have waited over 2 hours on the phone on two separate occasions with no answer. Is it possible to fix this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KosmasM20 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

imavilf
New Community Member
The same thing happened to me.. well sort of loll same idea.. l did you ever find a way to get it resolved and restore your account..? Seems almost impossible to actually contact someone from PayPal and get help 😤
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.