Can’t open a dispute

Jamesaa93
Contributor
Contributor
Hi for about a month I’ve been trying to get a dispute open to get a refund on an item not as described PayPal only responds on Twitter and never to my emails! Please can someone reach out the phone support takes 21 minutes no option to open a disbute only archive give me back my ****ing money
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jamesaa93

Click on the transaction in your paypal account and use the 'resolve a problem' link at the bottom of that details page to open a dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jamesaa93
Contributor
Contributor

that doesn't work i've already tried it  cheers 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jamesaa93

Why not? You have 180 days to open a dispute.

How did you pay for the item ie which paypal option did you choose OR did the seller send a money request or invoice?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jamesaa93
Contributor
Contributor

payment made through ebay paypal option ebay ireland says contact payapl though no one at payapl will respond to my emails there's no option to open a dispute CAN SOMEONE AT PAYPAL RESPOND concidering small claims court or a chargeback 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jamesaa93

Well if you want paypal to respond then why not contact them rather than posting on here?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lglsecr
New Community Member
I cannot open a dispute either! First I'm ripped off by a merchant and now I'm given the runaround by PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.