cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get unacceptance of claim settlement through the system

ECKJR
New Community Member

Can't get unacceptance of claim settlement through the system

Vendor didn't send what I ordered (I suspect he couldn't because he was guilty of false advertising), so I asked for full refund through PayPal.

Instead, PayPal "awarded" me only 75% of my purchase price, and the vendor got the remaining 25% as a reward for his breech of contract.

My original claim submission showed it went though, but didn't.

When I tried to submit a non-acceptance of the PayPal partial refund, it showed it went through, but I got no e-mail acknowledgement saying it had.

When I try to talk to Customer "Service", all I get is automated replies sending me back to the start.  Like Monopoly:  do not pass go, do not collect $200.

I'm frustrated to death with PayPal's resolution center and with their customer "service".

How do I get my rebuttal to someone who will actually read it and talk to me about it?