Can't get through to paypal by phone or we chat

Thecelticey
Contributor
Contributor
Hello does anyone have any advice as I'm disputing a purchase but I've been trying for days to get through to paypal without any luck. I've tried calling the UK line and Dublin as well as online chat and there's absolutely no way to get in contact with this company. Thank you in advance for your help. Liam
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

AlanB4
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the same boat.

Paypal's concept of customer service is shocking.

Login to Me Too

Thecelticey
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. I fully agree that PayPal do not want to support their customers. I've had no replies to online messages or even complaint emails sent. Still can't get hold of them through calls or Web chat. How can this be legal?
Login to Me Too

pgc4
New Community Member

I have the same problem, been scammed by seller, now cannot get a response from PayPal, shocking service

Login to Me Too

Thecelticey
Contributor
Contributor
It's absolutely shocking that there is no customer services. I can't believe that PayPal are treating allot of their customers this way.
Login to Me Too

GothVamp
Contributor
Contributor
I had the opposite. Got through yesterday. Was promised because a scammer offered a refund in a dispute before it was cancelled, that he admitted liability and PayPal will refund me regardless. I would get my money in 1 day 3hrs. Nothing. Now can't get through.
Login to Me Too

Thecelticey
Contributor
Contributor
I honestly don't know what to say or think but can only apply anger towards paypals disregard towards its customers and honestly think they're ignoring 90% of their customers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.