Can't get my funds back from the card I used and I never rec'd the products.

Pinnaclerd
New Community Member

Nov 28th during the big online sale of Bed, Bath and Beyond, I tried twice to order a product and pay through Paypal. Bed, Bath and Beyond's headquarters has told me system was overloaded that day and they have no records at all to cancel at Paypal for me. I have tried contacting Paypal since then and have had no results. They have the funds reserved on the Visa gift card I used for payment and they wont release it until BBB has fulfilled my orders and BBB says there's no orders for them to fill or cancel.. How can I talk to a live person? The system will not allow me to create a dispute for these transactions.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pinnaclerd 

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.