Can't get money back

HalilKocaman
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I bought an Adidas jacket from the trusted website Grailed on the 29th of december. The seller said it will arrive in 1-3 business days. It has long surpassed that time and I have never received the item. I tried to contact him several times over and over but he doesn't respond altough he's online. I would like to get a refund as I have been scammed. I tried the resolution Center but it only let's me choose between: 'billing issues' and 'report unauthorised activity' but neither of those fit my problem. This is because I opened a case to get my money back last week because the seller didn't respond. However before PayPal closed the case, the seller responded. So in order to cancel the case I had to say the item did get to me, which it didn't. Now I don't have the option to select that.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HalilKocaman

You should never close a dispute / claim unless you have an item you are happy with OR a refund.

You are only allowed x1 dispute per transaction so if you have closed it before you received a refund then sadly there is nothing you can do.

That is unless you funded your paypal payment via a credit card in which case you should contact your card issuer and see if they can help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

HalilKocaman
Contributor
Contributor
Is there really no other way? Should I try calling paypal? It was 70dollars and thats a lot of money for me.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HalilKocaman

No harm in trying, good luck.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.