Can't get funds out of restricted PayPal Account

DF_72
New Community Member
Hi

After using Paypal for a very long time, and being a loyal customer, around 12 months ago Paypal decided to 'restrict' my account. I am an avid sports bettor, and I withdrew my funds from betting through Paypal then to my bank. For some reason, Paypal algorithm says that me doing this 'broke Paypal User Agreement'.

"You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safer community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that's inconsistent with our User Agreement, and therefore we can no longer offer you PayPal services."

Soon after it happened, I once on a call with a Paypal agent who couldn't explain why I was restricted and she told me she'd ring me in a few days with a solution. It never came. I've also emailed Paypal Customer Service many times hoping for a solution and have yet to receive a reply.

After all this time, I still have those same funds in my Paypal balance and can't withdraw them. Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.