Can't find the charge

Chelada1
Contributor
Contributor

I bought 2 separate items on 2 separate purchases form the same company made within minutes of each other. I used my AMEX card for both. On my AMEX statement it shows both purchases as made with Paypal. I go to my PayPal account and only 1 purchase is there. This wouldn't really be a problem except that the item I bought was damaged in transit from the other side of the planet- China. So now there's no record of this purchase on PayPal - the other purchase I made shows on my PayPal record but have not received that package yet.  How do I resolve this if there's no record of the purchase here? This really doesn't make any sense. The purchase(s) was made on November 23rd. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_david

Hi there @Chelada1.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have received an item from your seller, that was damaged in transit. 

If you are unable to locate these transactions on your account in order to dispute the payments, I would advise you to try reaching out to our customer service team directly for further assistance. We can try to find the payments and open disputes on the transactions, if required.

This can be done by clicking the 'Help & Contact' icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. From here, you can then click the 'Call Us' option. If no number shows on the next page, please click the 'Call as a guest' option to be provided with the best number to call us on.

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.