Can’t contact PayPal to speak with someone

Zoot1
Contributor
Contributor
It’s been a whole week and I’ve been trying to contact PayPal customer service to speak with an agent. every other day my account is limited and I’m just trying to figure out why. Every time I call I get the automated voice saying we can’t support your inquiry at this time and hangs up. Anyway to speak to a live agent this is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

West0212
New Community Member

I am having the same issue, were you able to report the problem in the resolution center? I can't do that either and I just want to be refunded my money for a purchase I didn't receive......

Login to Me Too

echoman503
New Community Member

i want to bother the former owner Musk and ask him to take it back from the poor AI of ebay!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zoot1 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.