Can't close my account and I don't have the send a message to PayPal icon!!!!

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

All I want to do is close my account!!! Please do not tell me to call Paypal, because I did and due to COVID they aren't taking calls! I don't have access to the "Send a message" icon either when I click "Send a message" the page just refreshes itself... After doing some research it seems that my account has been limited. Regardless of being limited, I should be able to close my account!!! Paypal's service is quite terrible, just complete nonsense! I will never use this or any other online service that pretends to be a replacement to e-transfer. With all that said, how can I close my account!?

P.S. Fortunately, I was able to remove all my personal information i.e. credit card information, address, and phone number even if Paypal has it saved on their servers I changed my card, phone number, and address. I would just like close the loop here instead of leaving Paypal with a dead dummy account. Not that they deserve any of my help after this mess...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.