Can’t add second file to dispute resolution

KarenRaleigh
Contributor
Contributor
I was the victim of a common PayPal scam – – I ordered an item and was sent a UPS tracking number. The UPS tracking Info shows that the item was Indeed delivered, but after (much) further inquiry from UPS, I determined that the tracking number corresponds to a person and address in my city, but not me. I never received the item. The tracked item was sent to another person and, moreover, was the wrong weight. I would like to amend my dispute resolution to show PayPal the information from UPS which proves the item was delivered to another name and address. But I cannot technically figure out how to attach the file. So PayPal is going to deny this dispute resolution merely saying that “UPS shows the item as delivered.” Apparently only one file can be attached to any dispute resolution, and I attached my invoice. I would also like to attach the information from UPS, because I believe it is essential for PayPal to understand the claim, but technically cannot do this. This is a known scam (reported in newspapers) which PayPal facilitates with a loophole. I would think that PayPal would want to do a thorough investigation. Can someone in for me how to send the second file to PayPal so that they will have this information when they consider my dispute resolution.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.