Can't access to account limitations

topazo
Contributor
Contributor

I was required to add information about my account to remove the limitations. I did so, but the address proof was not clarifying for PayPal (I live in a foreign country and I don't have any "card" that says where I live). I found a paper that the Polish government gave to me, where it is declared that I live where I live.
The problem is that when I try to enter to Paypal to resolve this problem, every time that I try to enter the resolve section, it keeps loading eternally. Is any other way to solve this issue?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Kristina
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @topazo,

From afar, it sounds like it could be a browser/cookie issue. I'd recommend to clear cache and cookies and log back in. Alternatively, try using a different browser altogether (I personally love Chrome but I've noticed that it can be wonky at times).

If this doesn't help and you still can't upload your proof of address in the Resolution Center, please go to www.paypal.com/pl/smarthelp/contact-us and select the topic that refers to disputes and limitations (Spory i ograniczenia ?) and send an email with your proof of address as attachment. It's important that you select limitation as your topic so it gets to the right team. Also, it takes a while to get to all of the emails so if you can go through the Resolution Center that would be the faster and preferred way. 

Let me know if this helps or whether you were able to trouble-shoot in the meantime. 

~Kristina 

Login to Me Too

topazo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_Kristina ,

I managed to upload a Polish government document and everything is correct now. The only problem is that I still having the notification that something is wrong, I click on it and it shows that everything is correct and I am good to go, but when I am back in my dashboard the notification that something is wrong still there. How can I get rid off it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Kristina
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Uhhh, that's odd, @topazo. I am wondering if you are still seeing the notification because the proof of address you've uploaded hasn't been reviewed yet.  I'd recommend to hang in there for a few days. As long as you can send and receive you should be ok. If it's the case of the proof of address not having been reviewed yet you'll hear once someone took a look and the notification will also disappear. 

I hope you are getting sorted out soon!

~Kristina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.