Can’t access account or change password, “sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again”

Fv24rizzo
New Community Member

Hello, I have been trying to access a paypal account I have set up through one of my emails. When I try to login it gives me that error message when I attempt to forget password and reset it. I called customer service and after a long back and fourth where they first told me nobody had my account and I could still set it up although it did not work and I kept them on the line, they then told me that someone had access to my account in China. I asked if I could confirm my email by sending a message from it and then have the password reset, but was instead told to contact law enforcement in the judistiction the crime took place, which would be China. I know that this path wouldn’t lead anywhere helpful, so as I wait on hold with someone they transferred me to, I am hoping someone could provide me some assistance in how I can gain access to my account again. Thanks in advance, Frank

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.