Can't Contact Paypal Support

Core781
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am unable to contact PayPal support to discuss an issue with two purchases.  I purchased US Military Surplus MRE's from a seller, and after purchasing I found that the seller is in Hong Kong, and shipping the MRE's form Hong Kong.  The Hong Kong Post tracking ID is not producing a result: it says no such package exists. 

I tried to contact PayPal Support via the dispute menu to address my concerns but I am unable to call or email support?  I'm livid.  I contacted a US Government Agency and reported the foreign importation of US Military surplus, and sent all applicable information.

Now  PayPal has cancelled my disputes in favor of the seller.  I have contacted the seller multiples times and aside from telling me the items will ship from Hong Kong, they did not explain why and how the US Military Surplus MRE's were in Hong Kong?  I'm okay with them shipping from Hong Kong but I am concerned they could be contaminated or the sale could be a scam.  I discussed this with my wife who is Taiwanese, and she believes it appears to be a scam. 

So PayPal, get off your backside and contact me, you have my number! Your lack of practical customer support is a far cry from your past, and this will in fact be my last PayPal transaction if you do not resolve this matter.  There's plenty of alternative payment methods that don't involve a complete lack of contact info and **bleep** poor customer service!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.