Can someone please help me

pleasehelp9
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone, I was scammed by a so called "friend" - I payed her 150.00 for merchandise through paypal which was fine, about a week later - I went to check my bank account and noticed a total of $210.00 was taken out by HER and to her account which I NEVER authorized...I called her immediately and she said that I did it and I never did, how did she get in my paypal account? I am sick over this and now she has me blocked...she said she would refund the money but I never got it and I reported to Paypal and they were no help, they never investigated so now I think paypal is a fraud too!! Any suggestions on what to do next? Thanks so much.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hi pleasehelp9,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. We can then verify some information with you and help you further. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.