Can someone please help me

Chicagogirlcubs
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, im not sure what to do at this point.. Paypal limited my account and told me I can no longer use PayPal, and they will be holding my money for 180 days.. I was shocked when this happened. Mind you everything was fine and I asked one of the PayPal workers via messager for a supervisor and 10 mins later I recived an email stating I can no longer use PayPal.. I need that money from my account it is my rent money and I am being evicted because all my money was on PayPal.. I have never had a charge back ever nor did I recieve an email or message before they limited my account and told me I can't use PayPal.. I have called prob a thousand times but since covid-19 PayPal call center is closed I have sent 37 emails and always get an automatic reply... Please someone tell me what to do.. I know I have done nothing wrong and my account should not have any limited let alone me not being able to use PayPal ever... I'm going to be on the streets if I cant gey my money out of my account
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.