Can i make an authorization

Diannanana
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. My balance was on hold for 180 days. After this paypal sent me an email that now i am able to withdraw my balance. When i loged in i saw same situation and no update for my account. I tried and message to support and explained my problem (more than 7 times). Finally they messaged me to call by phone and problem will solve. I called to many times ( more than 10 times) but always robot asked me for SSN and when i say " I need an agent" Robot say wait and connect me with another robot which start to read all paypal rules. After that i explained to support all what happened and one of them today sent me a message that my balance will be on hold for 180 days. Is it fair to block another 6 months my balance ? Please help me. I want to transfer to another Paypal account or to withdraw to my bank account
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @Diannanana

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble. 

If your account has been limited for over 180 days and have received an email advising your can now withdraw, you shouldn't have any issues withdrawing to a bank. Regrettably, if your account is permanently limited, the limitation would remain and you would not have the option to send the balance to another PayPal account. If you're receiving an error our support team should be able to help. You can also reach us on Twitter or Facebook

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Diannanana
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to add bank account and to withdraw balance but it shows an error message (There is a problem with your account). I don't have any bank account. Please tell me what should i do ?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.