Can anyone tell me about this primechanger.com? is this legal or Scam?

enriquezjca1980
Contributor
Contributor

I make a transaction to this primechanger.com and use to transfer the fund thru paypal account, and it is already 3 days now and still my perfect money account is not yet credited my fund or oayment I made thru Antonia <removed>? can anyone tell me? I didn't check/mark the buyers protection for this transaction because is says so while making a payment. it is valid fund transfer but until now this  Antonia <removed> is still no answer to my emails and im still wondering why until now is still not credited to my account. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

xmneax
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Unfortunately, this is a scam website. I was scammed as well last year by one Michael <removed>. Sent money through PP, needed some money on Skrill, and after the Paypal transaction was completed, I never heard from the guy, and I never received $$ on my Skrill acc. There was no help from Paypal, my refund request was instantly declined. I've left a review on Trustpilot, I suggest you do too, so less people get scammed. Best, Manojlo

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.