Can I update a case with new information

kragbell
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. A had a case brought against me which I'm hoping will be resolved in my favour. A buyer on eBay claims the purchase was not made by him. I entered my side of the information and included tracking information for the parcel delivery. The parcel has now been acknowledged by the courier as arrived...I want to update my case with the same information (to show the recipient has accepted the item rather than, if it was ordered in error, refusing to accept it). How do I update the case information? Only information on the case is "we (PayPal) will get back to your soon" with no obvious options to add in information? Thanks for help. First time had to use resolution centre in many years of use so going all goes well.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
If you click into the transaction details of the payment in your activity log you will see a link where you can add your tracking information. If you add it there it will be available for the PayPal system to check it.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

kragbell
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I did complete it at the time of doing the initial dispute response. If that means PayPal will see for themselves that the item is delivered then I guess that's fine... Just trying to be proactive. A
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
yeah, that's the best place to provide it, so I would just wait for the dispute to run its course now.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.