Can I get my money back by escalating the case of scammed?

Matcha_Tea
New Community Member

I was trying to buy a game account, I was scammed. I sent him the money but didn't receive my game account, I was blocked instead. I have the pictures of his conversations with me, so I went to resolution center create a case asking for refund. I had to talk to him first, he was like "kido there's no refund". But I'm a grown up and I just really want something in that game that I can't get. So if I escalate this case what's the chances of me getting my money back.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

skisom
Contributor
Contributor

If you did not order, if you have not received what you ordered, if what you received is not as described, you can file a dispute with PayPal AND you should also file a dispute with your credit card company.  Try to contact the company first by email or phone.  If by phone get an email address for them and send an email after your phone conversation reiterating the phone what was promised during the phone conversation, i.e., "As per our phone conversation of Feb 12, 2019, you will ..........."  And whatever else you want to say.  You do not have to lose money on scams or undelivered or not what you ordered or not as described stuff.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.