Can Anyone Help? My Business Is About To Close Due To Paypal Problems

JasonLondon221
Contributor
Contributor

So, I will save the story and get straight to the point.

Paypal asked for more information around early April time, which I submitted to stop my account from being limited (even though it was limited at this time until I submitted the information).  The information required (I have a UK based company) was a document to sign to prove identity, passport, ID forms and tax information.  

My company was set up only a few months ago so do not have any tax information.  I've submitted everything else I have which has all been accepted now, my account has a constant "needs:

Your account access has been limited

To view and resolve the limitations that have been applied to your account, visit the account limitations page.

However, when I go to the page, everything is completed and fine.. I'm now out of the country and working in Thailand.  My phone recently broke and i'm waiting for some money from a client to buy a new one, anyway - i'm not able to call paypal UK customer service, i've sent many emails to customer service and not had any response, apart from the odd automated response as i'd selected an option that Paypal had a pre-completed answer for.  When this happens I email again but not had any responses from anyone offering any help (or any response at all).

Today i'm in a position where i've not been able to withdraw funds since early April, my customers are cancelling orders now and getting refunds, I have 2 or 3 open cases which I can't refund due to the limitations on my account, so I just have to wait for that process to play out and for Paypal to make an individual decision on.

From a business perspective, this has massively damaged my business as a subscription service I've not been able to have the cash required to service my clients, so they are dropping like flies and will continue to do so unless I try something different.  So here I am writing here hoping that there is a solution.

The only solution is to close my account, somehow try and get that money and set up a new payment provider for payments and start again. 

I don't want to do this - I'd like to get this sorted out but because of the lack of communication I'm on the brink of having to shut everything off.

Appreciate your response in advance.  Thank you. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

JasonLondon221
Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting for feedback on this if anyone can help - really appreciated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.