Call??

Freakyfrog420
Contributor
Contributor

How do I talk to an actual person bout an issue I have? I have tried to get refunded for something I did not approve and they keep denying my claim because t their reasons don’t make sense at all. In order to even make a claim it’s a long and arduous ordeal and then they don’t have all the information. This is crap. I want my effin money back

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Freakyfrog420

Well if you asked nicely we 'may' gave been able to help you however to answer your first question as basically as possible as you are so rude....

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Freakyfrog420

Well if you asked nicely we 'may' gave been able to help you however to answer your first question as basically as possible as you are so rude....

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Freakyfrog420
Contributor
Contributor
I do apologize for my rudeness. I’m just extremely frustrated by the run around I’m being given. I have been taken advantage of all my life. I will stand for it no longer. Guess it came out on wrong person. Again I apologize
Login to Me Too

ahr574
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a similar issue.  I bought an item.  What I received was not what I ordered.  The company would never respond to me to send it back (like the offer) so I filed a dispute.  Finally, they said ship the item back and they will refund my money once it is received.  The person gave me an addr4ess in China to ship it to.l I am trying to get $64 back. To ship a 1lb item to ch8ina with a tracking number was $50.  The item came to me with a return address of San Francisco, CA.  So I sent it there.  I have begged to speak with a person and I keep getting ignored. I literally hate PayPal.  The suggestion to use CAll US is crap as it does no work right now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.