My mother n law ordered a caninet to surprise me. After nearly 4 months she told me. I contacted paypal and they denied my claim. Apparently this huge box was delivered to my mailmox. WTH! There's got to be away to put her name out there before someone elae loses money. Hold paypal responsible? I don't know. Jist really frustrated.
Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member!
Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation.
If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim you may be able to do so within 10 days of case closure by following these steps:
1. Log in to your PayPal account at http://www.paypal.com
2. Click ‘Resolution Centre’ near the top of the page.
3. Select 'Closed cases' in the drop down menu and find the claim you wish to view.
4. Click ‘Appeal’ in the action column.
5. Provide information for your appeal and follow the on-screen instructions.