CWB

pamedic
Contributor
Contributor

I got a message stating in my favor for an item that was misrepresented at the time of sale .
PP is now asking for CWB and gave me 24 hours what is this that they are requesting /

I find it ridiculous that they have stopped taking calls from customers and are using COVID 19 as a reason .

Some things need to be answered either by IM or by phone neither of which are available at this time making a dispute next to IMPOSSIBLE . They also have nothing that I could find with abbreviations or meanings of certain things ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

ryadt
New Community Member

The same for me, today... Maybe the same person is working on our case?

It's just written the only word "cwb" on the required elements... No sentence, just a word. What the hell is a "cwb"... ? I'm French, and we have no word like this here. Even on Google, nothing about that word "cwb". If hope that's not a new trick from PayPal to reject our case. @pamedic , with wich merchand are you in a dispute? Mine is gearbest.

Login to Me Too

pamedic
Contributor
Contributor
The question of CWB has been solved: its meaning is ~ Check With Buyer .. why the gummy bears they can't just say that and what they need/want is beyond me
Login to Me Too

pamedic
Contributor
Contributor

@ryadt I wont divulge who I am in a dispute with , but will say  that the purchase was a LARGE purchase , it was sorely misrepresented from the weight to the description . I felt that there was a string of errors IE attaching the wrong picture to a copy paste job to perhaps a typo on weight , I could not get the item appraised due to covid on day 28 I decided it was not worth it I requested a return the seller stated DENIED , they calculated it from the time of purchase NOT the time of received which is NOT fair considering there is a 3 day shipping time ! So there is that to   contend with ..... So I started some sleuthing      and found that the weight was GROSSLY misrepresented from 9.3 to only 6 grams and the closure was NOT what was stated ! It was 10 K not 18 K . I did upload all pictures showing my proof , I offered a partial refund so that I could have the errors fixed IE the clasp but they refused . Once this case is closed I would be willing to place their name here so that others wont buy from them . They were even so sly as to have the negative feed back removed ! It only stated that they were difficult to deal with ! This is something that at this point I now regret doing business with them at all ! They are def sneaky and crooked thats for sure !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.