CS.CAREU -- BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!

Lorac3
Contributor
Contributor

Want to warn everyone who sees pretty boots or shoes advertised on FB not to fall into the same trap I did. CS.CAREU charged me over $60 for a pair of boots, which looked lovely in the photograph. What I got, WEEKS after the indicated delivery date, was a pair of ugly boots in an attempt to copy something of much higher quality made out of VINYL and stinking of same. Just don't do it!! I can see from previous posts complaining of the exact same thing that Paypal will not do anything. I already filed a complaint as I had not received my in the indicated time frame. Hearing what others have experienced, I'm guessing I'll have to pay the 30 euro or more to ship the boots back and then only hope the company will reimburse my money. NEVER AGAIN!!! It should have occurred to me, first of all, to look exactly where the product was coming from. Besides that, I imagine some poor soul is making these "handmade boots" for a mere pittance. I'm so ashamed and furious.

Login to Me Too
86 REPLIES 86

UnaLi
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me! Ordered solid leather boots - after MONTHS got flimsy plastic things. Costed me € 42,- BEWARE!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Heddo
Bad company they stole my money and received broken items not as described and couldn’t return the items it’s a scam company please do t fall into this be aware and pay pal didn’t protect me at all.
Login to Me Too

Jphuggi
New Community Member
Wish I saw this before purchasing the cheap looking sandals I got. First of all they took WEEKS to get here then I finally get them and they’re nothing like the picture. I’m very disappointed in myself for falling for it.
Login to Me Too

Ljjr02
Were you able to get a refund?
Login to Me Too

NicoleinNevada
New Community Member
I ordered a sweatshirt from them in March, have received NOTHING!! It’s now Mid-June!
Login to Me Too

Sarro86
Same thing happened to me I ordered 5 bracelets the equaled $55 I received empty gift boxes one month later. And now there saying that their website is having update issues.
Login to Me Too

-HannahC22-
New Community Member
I also received empty boxes. I emailed them and they responded saying I must have misunderstood the description of the product. If they don’t respond, I plan on escalating. Bogus company!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.