CS.CAREU -- BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!

Lorac3
Contributor
Contributor

Want to warn everyone who sees pretty boots or shoes advertised on FB not to fall into the same trap I did. CS.CAREU charged me over $60 for a pair of boots, which looked lovely in the photograph. What I got, WEEKS after the indicated delivery date, was a pair of ugly boots in an attempt to copy something of much higher quality made out of VINYL and stinking of same. Just don't do it!! I can see from previous posts complaining of the exact same thing that Paypal will not do anything. I already filed a complaint as I had not received my in the indicated time frame. Hearing what others have experienced, I'm guessing I'll have to pay the 30 euro or more to ship the boots back and then only hope the company will reimburse my money. NEVER AGAIN!!! It should have occurred to me, first of all, to look exactly where the product was coming from. Besides that, I imagine some poor soul is making these "handmade boots" for a mere pittance. I'm so ashamed and furious.

Login to Me Too
86 REPLIES 86

LaDonda
Contributor
Contributor
I order my boots several weeks ago. Spent 47.00 and still no boots and no way to contact them Does anyone have any contact information for them?
Login to Me Too

Lorac3
Contributor
Contributor
I wanted to include the email address, which PayPal would not permit!!! How do you like that?!? 😡😡😡 Good luck! Once I received the boots I’d ordered, there was no response to my requests for a refund. I sent them back hoping to prompt a reaction. As there was no return form or any receipt of purchase included, I wrote my order number down and included it in the returned package. No reaction! These people are criminals. I should have thrown them in the trash. 🤬
Login to Me Too

Angel581
I too bought 2 pair of their tennis shoes cost me $68 AU, cheap and nasty and really uncomfortable. I’ve opened a dispute , still waiting to hear from them yer right .scum
Login to Me Too

Chul26
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal apparently has no problem getting in touch with them - they are business partners with the mission of ripping people off.  I created a dispute and requested a refund - jumped through all the hoops PayPal put in place to get my $97.97 back - today I learned they closed my case ruling in favor of the seller !!!  Guess I will be going to the bank tomorrow to submit a fraud claim. This is ridiculous ! 

Here is the address PayPal provided to me when I was asked to return the boots:

boots return shipping address.jpeg

Login to Me Too

SuziQKay
Contributor
Contributor
We’re you ever able to get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Lorac3
Contributor
Contributor

SuziQKay
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get a refund?
Login to Me Too

TTT7

Ripped off by these fools.  Paypal will not let me file a claim because I have already filed something else which was closed in their favour.  **bleep** I only use PP for the protection I have always enjoyed.   

Login to Me Too

Chul26
Contributor
Contributor

I placed my order for the items advertised on Facebook on October 27, 2019. see pics below -  After not receiving my order, I tried to reach out to the seller directly via email and in my research for contact information, I discovered several unhappy customers that have fallen prey to this scam company - I attempted to contact the seller on November 10, 2019 to cancel the order, and I did not receive a response; however, PayPal somehow managed to get in touch with them after I submitted my claim for a refund on November 26, 2019.  Additionally, PayPal was able to confirm the items had shipped three days after I asked PayPal for a refund.  Coincidence? (I think not) When you look at the tracking history on USPS.com, the boots were shipped from China on November 29th and arrived my residence in Upstate New York on December 10th.  I returned the boots on December 13th and now it is late January 2020, and still the tracking says they are in transit back to China !!!  I have done all that has been requested of me by PayPal to facilitate the refund, and they continue to drag their feet in returning the $97.97 they said they would refund to me.  I have no faith in the fraudulent company that ripped me off, but to add insult to injury – Facebook and PayPal are no better when they allow fraud to be committed in using their services.

FYI - tip - To avoid paying the shipping to return the order -refuse the package and return to sender - USPS will ship the package (free of charge) using the same tracking number used to ship it to you.  One of the stipulations PayPal insists for the refund to be issued is for the product to be returned to China - the cost for shipping is astronomical. 

boots - black - FaceBook PayPal Scam.JPGboot pics - facebook.JPGactual boots recvd pic 3 of 3.jpegactual boots recvd pic 1 of 3.jpegactual boots recvd pic 2 of 3.jpeg

Login to Me Too

UnaLi
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.