cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS.CAREU -- BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: CS.CAREU -- BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!

I've uploaded pics of the original boots advert earlier in this thread. Feel free to use them.

I spoke with PayPal about the scammer account and they assured me that all merchants were verified thoroughly and that fraud was taken very seriously (rolls eyes). I did eventually get a full refund though - be persistent!

Highlighted
New Community Member

Also... you cannot contact them via the email that PayPal has posted. I received an undelivered mail message saying that their email is full. Whatever! What was I thinking? Must have been drinking because I can get these same shoes for similar price on amazon.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. PayPal talked about revoking their account, but then told me they contacted the company and if I returned the boots, they would refund me. It costs 1/2 the cost of the ugly vinyl knockoffs to return them! I shipped the boots back, but I’ve thus far heard absolutely nothing from them. I submitted photos of the advertised boots on the CS.CAREU website, and the boots actually received in detail. It is ABSOLUTELY Fraud! However, PayPal refuses to do anything about it so there is no purchase protection from them. As long as PayPal is paid their fees, it appears they are happy and don’t really care.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I tried so send an email and received a message that it was undelivered because the box is full.  No doubt.  I hate being duped.  Lesson learned....do more research before ordering.  

Highlighted
Contributor

I have an open dispute on a clearly fraudulent purchase which I backed up with photos from the CS.CAREU website versus the item I actually received. You refused to take care of it even though I provided proof. I was told to return the item to CS.CAREU in China, and the company would refund my purchase. I returned the item and shipping cost 1/2 what I paid for the boots! I’ve yet to hear from the company who should have received the return quite some time ago, their voicemail box is full, and I have received NO refund. Now I’m out the cost of the boots plus additional 50% paid for return shipping. I’ve been with PayPal for many years, but will be looking into other options for my business. I’ve read many reviews and correspondences from others who have been duped as well by the SAME business in China, and you have disregarded and refused to help - nor have you shut down their PayPal account. You remain in collusion with a fraudulent business, so there are probably others as well. PayPal has proven to lack integrity and honest business practices with consumers. I’m really disappointed.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Same here
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes at 19.99 each. I was charged 91.46. I tried getting in touch with them and they left me an email telling me they were on vacation they would get back to me. Well do I have to say that never happened. PayPal told me that the charges were correct and I had no dispute. Really?????
Highlighted
Contributor

They got me for 60 dollars. I bought them on April 20th 

so don't think your going to be different. My question is

Paypal, are you going to help us get our money back?

Highlighted
Contributor

I received a pair of sandals that are super cheap with a sole that does not move and a toe opening so narrow that I can't put my toe through it. I paid a total of $26 for them. A total ripoff. The material it is made of is super cheap too.I think I could get the same type of shoes in a dollar store.

Highlighted

Was it an add on FaceBook? What is the site that it takes you to? I ordered a phone case from them that I have not received. It’s been about a month. It won’t let me email them. But it was a add on Facebook and when I went to it, it took me to Heddeys site where I ordered the case. But the email payment confirmation from PayPal says the vendor email is cs.careu