cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS.CAREU -- BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!

New Community Member

Re: CS.CAREU -- BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!

Oh I wish I would have seen this before my purchase....

You have got to be kidding me! I paid $40.98 for shoes that aren't even worth a $1 at the dollar store, but now you want me to pay more than 1/2 of what i already spent to send them back to you. It is going to cost $23.50 for shipping to China when they came from California. I also take a chance they will never reach your address or that you will be honorable to refund my money if they do get there. I will cut my loses while I am ahead and I will just make sure that I let others know to never purchase anything from this company in the future.
I cannot believe Paypal will support dishonest sellers such as this one and allow them to rip off customers even more. They were dishonest in the beginning with their false product and more so now.
I AM SO DISAPPOINTED!

Contributor

I open ended a dispute with PayPal because I never received the shoes I ordered 6 weka ago. You can’t contact the company- email auto reply say the mailbox is full. I bet it is! I escalated my dispute with PayPal requesting a stop order and refund. From what I have read here it doesn’t look promising. I thought PayPal was to ensure fair trade practices.
New Community Member

Paypal is supposed to be safe and guarantees customers satisfaction. I was denied a refund for this **bleep** company from PayPal not once but twice. I will not use PayPal anymore for anything since they are probably getting major kickbacks from these overseas companies. Buyer beware!

Contributor

Received cheap plastic unwearable sandals from this crappy company.  $44.95 USD!  They basically just threatened me that sending them back will cost more than they cost.  I am ready to freaking fly to China to get my $45 USD back!  Because this is fraud.  They are not just a little unattractive, they are unwearable.  I will not let them get away with it. You can't fit your foot into the sandal and the strap on the back hangs out 3 inches.  I am an ordinary size 9.  And they smell like the dollar store.  Spread the word!

Contributor

Same happened to me. I am also very angry.

Contributor

Had the same situation and PayPal would not help.  Finally went to my CC and Soloman and SOloman provided me a ltter I took to CC company and that ultimately helpped get my money back.  

New Community Member

I fell for it too!! I should have known, as they are on the Wish app as well. My PayPal acct is connected to my bank account, so I’m going to the bank tomorrow to report fraud. That will show the suckers!
Contributor

How did that work? I was planning to do the same thing tomorrow over the same fraudulent company.
New Community Member

How do I get a refund on my order... never received!!!!!
Esteemed Advisor

@Janetlea 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.