CS.CAREU -- BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!

Lorac3
Contributor
Contributor

Want to warn everyone who sees pretty boots or shoes advertised on FB not to fall into the same trap I did. CS.CAREU charged me over $60 for a pair of boots, which looked lovely in the photograph. What I got, WEEKS after the indicated delivery date, was a pair of ugly boots in an attempt to copy something of much higher quality made out of VINYL and stinking of same. Just don't do it!! I can see from previous posts complaining of the exact same thing that Paypal will not do anything. I already filed a complaint as I had not received my in the indicated time frame. Hearing what others have experienced, I'm guessing I'll have to pay the 30 euro or more to ship the boots back and then only hope the company will reimburse my money. NEVER AGAIN!!! It should have occurred to me, first of all, to look exactly where the product was coming from. Besides that, I imagine some poor soul is making these "handmade boots" for a mere pittance. I'm so ashamed and furious.

Login to Me Too
86 REPLIES 86

sueJ18
New Community Member

I have the exact same thing - wish I'd seen this forum 1st. 

Mine is $20 which I can wave goodbye to by the looks

Login to Me Too

golions0_0
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two pairs of shoes on April 24 th and hav3nt heard anything since. I messaged them and they replied you must have ordered them from another company we can’t help you!  **Bleep** don’t buy anything from this company. I spent $50 on the shoes I will never get!

Login to Me Too

AnnIreland
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered sandals that were supposed to be of exceptional quality and had been reduced in price. Instead of getting quality and wedged sole, I got a substandard vinyl pair that was nothing like the ones in the picture on Facebook or was even close to the description. 

I tried to mail the company via the email registered on my Paypal account but I got a mail delivery failure with a message the mailbox was full. 

So obviously there are lots of us out there who got caught by this company, if it is a company.

Once bitten twice shy is an old saying in my country and I will never order anything online again. This is happening all too often with scammers copying genuine products and sending sub-standard products to customers instead.

Luckily the sale price was $26 so I didn't get caught for too much and next time I want sandals I will go to a reputable shop on my High Street and buy there.

Login to Me Too

LoisK

I ordered a pair of sandles from this company. They do not fit and I want to return them but there was no return information or even a name in the bag.  The ad has been removed from FB.   I guess this is a lesson learned!!!

Login to Me Too

Djean381
Contributor
Contributor
You should contact the bank or PayPal... Whoever you paid. You will get reimbursed if they can't provide proof of delivery.
Login to Me Too

animhuiri
Contributor
Contributor
Their website i bought from (tifanyy.com) began with https:// rather than a www. Or http://....
Login to Me Too

ML-786
I tried to cancel. The company wouldn’t respond. PayPal would not let me cancel.
Login to Me Too

TTT7

And yet they keep sending them money months later.

Login to Me Too

Chul26
Contributor
Contributor
I have a pic...and I plan to broadcast it along with a buyer beware all over FB and the internet ... PayPal should be ashamed to help these criminals do business... I too was scammed and according to PayPal I can get a refund for my $97, but only after I’ve shipped the junk back to China and I have to pay the shipping cost which is about what I paid for the order itself... Ridiculous!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.