CS.CAREU -- BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!!

Lorac3
Contributor
Contributor

Want to warn everyone who sees pretty boots or shoes advertised on FB not to fall into the same trap I did. CS.CAREU charged me over $60 for a pair of boots, which looked lovely in the photograph. What I got, WEEKS after the indicated delivery date, was a pair of ugly boots in an attempt to copy something of much higher quality made out of VINYL and stinking of same. Just don't do it!! I can see from previous posts complaining of the exact same thing that Paypal will not do anything. I already filed a complaint as I had not received my in the indicated time frame. Hearing what others have experienced, I'm guessing I'll have to pay the 30 euro or more to ship the boots back and then only hope the company will reimburse my money. NEVER AGAIN!!! It should have occurred to me, first of all, to look exactly where the product was coming from. Besides that, I imagine some poor soul is making these "handmade boots" for a mere pittance. I'm so ashamed and furious.

Login to Me Too
86 REPLIES 86

Free-Fall
Contributor
Contributor

I've uploaded pics of the original boots advert earlier in this thread. Feel free to use them.

I spoke with PayPal about the scammer account and they assured me that all merchants were verified thoroughly and that fraud was taken very seriously (rolls eyes). I did eventually get a full refund though - be persistent!

Login to Me Too

UnaLi
Contributor
Contributor
I lost my nerves and quit trying - maybe should have been more persistent. So I payed € 40,- for a deer lection!
Login to Me Too

southsioux58
Contributor
Contributor
I am very **bleep** that what I received and what was advertised...I paid 110 for 2 purses and 1 sweater and a tee shirt. Items received look nothing like what i ordered. All i get is small message emails. I wait pay pal dispute. These people are worse thieves than Wish.
Login to Me Too

Mukkita
New Community Member
Also... you cannot contact them via the email that PayPal has posted. I received an undelivered mail message saying that their email is full. Whatever! What was I thinking? Must have been drinking because I can get these same shoes for similar price on amazon.
Login to Me Too

TheGoddess
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. PayPal talked about revoking their account, but then told me they contacted the company and if I returned the boots, they would refund me. It costs 1/2 the cost of the ugly vinyl knockoffs to return them! I shipped the boots back, but I’ve thus far heard absolutely nothing from them. I submitted photos of the advertised boots on the CS.CAREU website, and the boots actually received in detail. It is ABSOLUTELY Fraud! However, PayPal refuses to do anything about it so there is no purchase protection from them. As long as PayPal is paid their fees, it appears they are happy and don’t really care.
Login to Me Too

MLB17
Contributor
Contributor

I tried so send an email and received a message that it was undelivered because the box is full.  No doubt.  I hate being duped.  Lesson learned....do more research before ordering.  

Login to Me Too

TheGoddess
Contributor
Contributor
I have an open dispute on a clearly fraudulent purchase which I backed up with photos from the CS.CAREU website versus the item I actually received. You refused to take care of it even though I provided proof. I was told to return the item to CS.CAREU in China, and the company would refund my purchase. I returned the item and shipping cost 1/2 what I paid for the boots! I’ve yet to hear from the company who should have received the return quite some time ago, their voicemail box is full, and I have received NO refund. Now I’m out the cost of the boots plus additional 50% paid for return shipping. I’ve been with PayPal for many years, but will be looking into other options for my business. I’ve read many reviews and correspondences from others who have been duped as well by the SAME business in China, and you have disregarded and refused to help - nor have you shut down their PayPal account. You remain in collusion with a fraudulent business, so there are probably others as well. PayPal has proven to lack integrity and honest business practices with consumers. I’m really disappointed.
Login to Me Too

B4349
Same here
Login to Me Too

Mamere5252
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 2 pairs of shoes at 19.99 each. I was charged 91.46. I tried getting in touch with them and they left me an email telling me they were on vacation they would get back to me. Well do I have to say that never happened. PayPal told me that the charges were correct and I had no dispute. Really?????
Login to Me Too

WranglerP18
Contributor
Contributor

They got me for 60 dollars. I bought them on April 20th 

so don't think your going to be different. My question is

Paypal, are you going to help us get our money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.