COVID-19

Hite724
Contributor
Contributor
I was told due to COVID 19 that the delivery might be slightly longer to please be patient which I was and never heard back nor got my money back. When I contacted PAYPAL to open a case they say that it’s been over 180 days. Thank but during the pandemic everything was on a “hold”- I never received nothing for the money they received but agony and anxiety. Any helpful information is appreciated thank you
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hite724 

You have up to 180 days to open a paypal dispute, about the same time that credit cards give you, after that i'm afraid paypal can't assist.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hite724
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, RULES are Rules for a reason., I had wishful thinking on this topic and was hoping that mabey that there’s a legality issue because it wouldn’t be a REFUND but a A “RETURN of EFT (electronic funds transfer) for (VOIDED when UNMET) PAYMENT REJECTED REFUND TO ACCOUNT RECEIVED BY to avoid Litigation Legalization on INTERNATIONAL Bureau of Internet Investigations to DEFRAUDING the Public to Fictitious NON EXISTENCIAL GOODS for a Term no less than (2, 3, or 4 years) PER $1.00 USD Inappropriately gained. Sec.0.1, of which one 1. There You go Have a Nice Day. Sincerely Counting on you for Not Counting.-
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hite724 

Why did I need all that rubbish?

Sorry I gave up my time to respond to your post to try and advise you.

And why would you count on me? I am just a user of this 'user to user' forum the same as you are.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hite724
Contributor
Contributor
My BIGGEST APOLOGY, I was venting and I didn’t mean anything personal. Lease forgive my ignorance. I did exactly what I don’t like that I’ve seen before. Sincere Apologies Aletta
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.