CONTACT THIS ATTORNEY IF YOUR MONEY WAS WITH HELD

jr47
Contributor
Contributor

My wife is an attorney and wants to investigate the possibility of filing a class action lawsuit against PayPal for the policies they claim allow them to hold your funds for 180 days ,  contact her at <removed>

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jr47 wrote:

My wife is an attorney and wants to investigate the possibility of filing a class action lawsuit against PayPal for the policies they claim allow them to hold your funds for 180 days ,  contact her at <removed>

They hold funds for 180 days because that is the time allowed generally for credit cards disputes to be filed by senders, so rather PayPal being kept holding the bag after you spirit away with your funds, you as a PayPal User who agreed to this when you signed up for a PayPal account are held liable for any chargebacks for that amount of time. If people would read the user agreement (not at the time of sign up) but do take the time to review it, could close their account at anytime if they don't like the terms. If your funds were held for 180 days, PayPal deemed your account a risky one for some reason and suspended it and no longer want to do business with you. I'm not dissing what you wife is doing, but this is the truth and reality of society trying to being the virtual world in line with the real world. Sincere good luck with the endeavor.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

I was wondering if your wife is still looking for people to start a class action lawsuit against PayPal if so please contact me at my phone number <removed> the name is <removed> or can email me <removed> address please let me know thank you

Login to Me Too

This is an email I received from PayPal just today. Dear Joshua <removed>, We recently noticed an issue with your account. Case ID Number: <removed>Because of this issue, your account has been permanently limited. You can get more details about your account limitation in the Resolution Center. For more information, please contact us and we'll do our best to help. You'll be able to withdraw money from your account within 180 days. We'll email you when it's available. We just want to make sure that you have money in your account to cover any payment reversals. Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page. Sincerely, PayPal Account Review Copyright © 1999-2020 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Login to Me Too

TEVA143

Please contact me I need a lawyer I had over $1,000 transferred to Nigeria and when I reported it they said that it wasn't fraudulent activity and then a month later they permanently limited my account and now they're holding my money hostage I would like to get my money back seeing how over $1,000 was transferred to another country please contact me at sateva <removed>

Login to Me Too

jr47
Contributor
Contributor

is paypal removing the contact information for attorney <removed>

Login to Me Too

AdamDubuque

I would very much like to talk to you and discuss this lawsuit I have a great story and I think you would be glad to hear about it involving PayPal and holding my money for several months they are still holding it to this very day please reply to this or contact me as soon as possible use my username you can find me that way

Login to Me Too

TEVA143
I need to use PayPal
Login to Me Too

Prazedagreat
New Community Member

Yes my name is landon <removed>I have direct deposit and it was sent and I can't transfer it to my debit card I can't send it or withdraw it for unknown reason I'm verified used it with money before now I can't contact no one and can't get my money I have my income tax coming amd I need to legally take action cuz I don't know what to do my number i[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]

Login to Me Too

Jacobdreyer
Contributor
Contributor
My government stimulus money was held from me causing me to not be able to get my car and everything I owed out of towing. Then I became stuck 2 states away calling paypal every day waiting on hold for hours just to be told I had to wait after doing verifications over and over. I've literally lost everything I own am an stranded in another state and I want something done about it. Who do I contact to sue them for this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.