CONFIRMING IDENTITY AND SELECTED WRONG FINANCIAL INFORMATION ....

CNB93
Contributor
Contributor

received an email from PP to confirm my identity, misunderstanding in the area where it says to state financial information/reasoning for using PayPal account.... i selected business, i do not own a business nor do i have any supporting documents stating i own a business... not finding a way to resolve this and go back to edit the selection i've made, can i reverse this on my own for another selection or will i have to contact PP directly over the phone?

thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hi CNB93, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I understand that we are asking you for business documents even though you do not have a business. The kind of PayPal account doesn't really matter. You can still have a business account even if you do not have a business. If you go into your 'Settings' option you can change the 'Business type' to 'Individual' or 'Sole Trader'.  This way you are letting us know that you do not have a business. And we should not ask for any business documents. 

I hope this information helps. 

-Dian

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.