CMOLO SHOE BOXES TECSAW SHOE BOXES SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

JOHNJ5
Contributor
Contributor

FB Ad for hard strong shoeboxes. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Received paper folder like crap. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Open PayPal dispute...did not receive what I ordered.

PayPal wants me to ship the item to China. USPS $159.60 and DHL $150.68.  SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Paid $92.98 for 20 boxes that I did not receive.

Do the math.  SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

SCAM SCAM SCAM

PayPal has all of these complaints and all of the receipts and evidence yet keeps CMOLO's account open and protects the SCAMMER. SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Canman24
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me.  I made the mistake of ordering these Shoe Storage Boxes from a Facebook ad (lesson learned). This company CMOLO, Co. is a scam. The item I ordered is not even close to what was advertised and is completely unusable.   I received a flimsy thing that I am supposed to put together WITHOUT ANY INSTRUCTIONS or the name of the "company" on anything. I had to search paypal to see where it came from. Not even close to the advertisement where they could stand on it. Now I can not find this advertisement on Facebook. When I try to open the website through PayPal, I get a warning message: this connection is not private. Definitely a SCAM! I have tried to email the company and not surprisingly, the email is returned as undeliverable.  It is hard for me to imagine that there are people who would be so dishonest and steal money from honest, hard working people. So sad.

Login to Me Too

Angrybird2
Contributor
Contributor
We have another thread under topic “CMOLO Scam and Paypal knows about it”, i was scammed too. I shipped back those dame shoe boxes via sea shipment. I am crossing my fingers whether i am able to get back my money. Just wondering if there is means to complain to Paypal. Almost every other day, i am seeing ppl being scam.
Login to Me Too

JOHNJ5
Contributor
Contributor
I talked to a rep yesterday and she wouldn’t put me through to a supervisor. She hung up on me. I told her they are allowing an account that is clearly scamming people. She says they are investigating it. I told her that they will have a class action suit along with Facebook and CMOLO. This is sad. They don’t protect buyers. I may not use PayPal anymore. No benefit.
Login to Me Too

Angrybird2
Contributor
Contributor

@JOHNJ5 

under Paypal buyers protection program policy, the following items are considered as item not as described.

An item may be considered Significantly Not as Described if:

• The item is materially different from the seller's description of it.
  • You received a completely different item. (This is the loophole that CMOLO has used)
  • The condition of the item was misrepresented. For example, the item was described as "new" but the item was used.
  • The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic (i.e. it is counterfeit).
  • The item is missing major parts or features and those facts were not disclosed in the description of the item when you bought it.
  • You purchased a certain number of items but didn't receive them all.
  • The item was materially damaged during shipment.
  • The item is unusable in its received state and was not disclosed as such.

Based on the above listing, I guess Paypal will continue to support them. Because, in order to open a seller account, you need to put in funds. And the seller has not violate any of Paypal "flawed" policy.  Buyers will need to follow Paypal protocol, return the items, in order to get their refunds. 

Unless, there are some ways which we can complaint or file for this case, else it will be impossible that Paypal will removed their account. 

Conclusion - Ban Paypal, use Less Paypal

Login to Me Too

JOHNJ5
Contributor
Contributor
My bank assisted with getting my money back. Technically, it is a different item. It’s like a folder. No instructions or pictures. It’s a mess.
Login to Me Too

Angrybird2
Contributor
Contributor

Try calling your credit card company and see if it can stop the payment. I was late, therefore, i could only claimed from Paypal. And thinking that Paypal will help us, as their slogan says, Buying online at ease and end up with all these rubbish.

Login to Me Too

dentagames
Contributor
Contributor
CMOLO scammed me too and PayPal is no help. They will hold you responsible for abiding by their rules, but not the Chinese scammers. The cost to ship the junk back to China is more than the refund would be. This is how the scam works and PayPal knows it and will give you run around forever rather than address the real issue.
Login to Me Too

dentagames
Contributor
Contributor
By the way, apparently CMOLO has changed their name to ASER.
Login to Me Too

JOHNJ5
Contributor
Contributor
I see that but I’m sure PayPal doesn’t. I’m not using PayPal anymore. I’m going to use my credit cards and their protection.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.