CMH network technology Alexandria NSW

foxietiny
New Community Member

I would like contact details for this company in Alexandria Australia 

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

MK1966

I have been burned twice with buying things from facebook, and will never buy from them again because of it.  Facebook allows false advertising and doesn't police illegal activity.  Someone has a facebook page is using my email and facebook refuses to do anything about it, even with submitted proof that I am the legal person for that email account.  Paypal is not at fault for my decision to purchase from facebook.  I have had issues with fraudulent business in the past from other sources and paypal helped me fix the issue and get a refund

Login to Me Too

Mbaylor
New Community Member
Dispute this as it ships from Asia and u want to cancel
Login to Me Too

Timezatikn
Contributor
Contributor
I also got charged weeks ago and didn't receive my mask. I'd rather they cancel order for whatever reason than rip me off. Not sure what to do
Login to Me Too

Cdsilk
Contributor
Contributor
ch 2020$113.95 USD

Payment to CMH Network Technology Co Ltd

i ordered 6 n95 masks 03/03/20, nothing received by 26/03/20 and normal confidence of receiving now. No emailed invoice either. After reading other posts it seems this site a scam taking advantage of covid19 confusion/ concerns

Colin

Login to Me Too

Gmyers2757
Contributor
Contributor
I recently ordered the KN95 breathable mask On March 1, 2020 because I work at the hospital. Never received that mask. It’s been a month.
Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

The fact that there are pages and pages of complaints about this company and PP still supports them is troubling to me. Now more than ever do companies need to support their customers, not some scam company overseas who **bleep** all of us out of money. Pay pal moderator. Please respond to us. Help! 

Login to Me Too

Machisman
Contributor
Contributor

After several posts about this seller, PP still supports them. I am not going to trust sellers who accepts only PP here after. 

Paypal does not have any process to verify the seller and its our money that is being wasted.

I repeat dont buy from Facebook ads and sellers who dont accept credit card. They are not legit. Wish there is a youtuber who can educate people about these scammers and PP shame on you to support such sellers.

PP lost my trust and i am going to recommend my friends not to use it. 

Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor
It’s amazing to me that technology companies like twitter and you tube can take down hundreds of posts in a matter of MINUTES or hours yet Silicon Valley’s PP can’t FIGURE OUT how to respond to so many hundreds/ thousands of Customer complaints on this forum for months at a time and allow the scammers to keep using their company to scam us. Take note.
Login to Me Too

Kimberly647
Contributor
Contributor
I have purchased two pairs of shoes , well over months ago, and I now find zero company to contact!!! I am very upset!! I sent close to $ 90.00 and have Nothing!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

Kimberly, 

It's terrible that you lost that much money to a deceptive company that PPal continues to sponsor despite hundreds of complaints. Think about all the people who did not take the time to post. Tens of thousands, likely. I will never use PP as a reference for a company again. They are not supporting any of their clients on here. We have not gotten any response from them except denying our claims and side over and over with an illegal chinese company. Sadly,  Pay Pal will be the ones to suffer by losing their client's trust. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.