foxietiny
New Community Member

I would like contact details for this company in Alexandria Australia 

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Please file a report with Econsumer.gov and name both companies. They have at least 3 different names that I'm aware of.
Login to Me Too

Grubb74
Contributor
Contributor

They advertised an electric pasta maker, followed the link and purchased. Two weeks later received completely different item. Paid $37 US for a piece of plastic worth about $5. Refused refund, blamed me for the incorrect order yet there was no selection options. Stated I had to return to Hong Kong for a refund as stated were it is posted from. Two week turn around! My local deliveries are taking longer with CoVID, not to mention return address on packaging is the office in NSW. Tempted to go to Ombudsmen to get them closed as looks like it isn’t not the first deception. They don’t speak English and emails quite rude stating no refund, not happy. Lodged a complaint wi5 PayPal and hopefully will be resolved.

Login to Me Too

mej0903
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Grubb74.  I have been scammed with a fraudulent transaction by "anyijianmo" and/or CMH Techology in an identical way to yourself.  I, too, have lodged a complaint with PayPal and am reporting them to Facebook, where I saw the original advert.

Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck, guys. There is a whole slew of Pay Pal /FB customers on here who have been scammed by this company. And there is also no help for PP customers. You may as well have paid them (China) in cash.   No reason to use pay pal like we all thought. They are 100% siding with this Chinese Scammer and still that company continues to scam people after all these complaints. It's sad. Where is the customer service these days? China is winning with tech companies and I'm sick of it. 

Login to Me Too

ck65
New Community Member

I had the same thing with them I ordered a projector and got a plastic bad. I opened a case on pay pale. Nomaly they should take this company of the list of vendors.

Login to Me Too

refmd
New Community Member

Fell for their offer on a battery powered chainsaw handheld wood cutter.  It kept being advertised during my cell phone card games.  Should have known better.  Instead of the "2020 HOT SELLING-GTA 26 Battery-Powered Wood Cutter - OUTDOOR PORTABLE CARBON STEEL CHAIN × 1" all I received was the chain.  The ads, however, ONLY showed the use of the actual cutter w/ NO mention about ANY chain.  Have put in a claim to PayPal but after seeing other posts I doubt it will do any good.

Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

What is very concerning here is that this Chinese Scammer Company is being allowed by Pay Pal, big tech, Silicon Valley  to steal from the American consumer over and over. Hundreds of complaints here. Imagine all the ones not complaining. If PP really cared for their customers and upped their commitment to us,  they would be reading these pages. IN this climate of suspicion and corporate elites being in cahoots with the Chinese, at the expense of the American public, this is very bad PR for them. What the hell is happening to America? 

Login to Me Too

annanances
Contributor
Contributor

Same.  My husband requested I order this for his birthday, so instead of researching like I normally would, I ordered it.  It came over the weekend, and is just the stupid chain.  I feel foolish, and do not hold out much hope for a refund.  There should be a class-action lawsuit filed against PayPal, there are so many complaints about this company.

Login to Me Too

jillcataldo
Contributor
Contributor

When do the bad guys get held accountable anymore? We are all so sick of this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.